Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Rude Malaysians!

This evening at the gym I encountered the Ugly Malaysian. I was at the locker room, walking towards the changing room, hand outstretched just about to grasp the handle when this woman from another changing island brushes past me into the room.

I grabbed the door and held it open and asked her to either queue up behind another girl who was after me or go back to her changing island and queue there. She had the audacity to tell me that it was empty and I asked her if she was blind not to have noticed me reaching for the door handle. She stared at me glumly. And I continued to hold on to the door glaring at her. Finally she tossed her head and stormed out to the area where she came from.

Geez...why are people so self-centred and not bothered about people around them? Typical, me first, everything me me me attitude. Previously there was a woman who wanted to sit in the steam room with the door ajar. I mean, hello, if you can't take the heat then stay out of the room! She expected the others in the steam room to suffer the cold air wafting in just to suit her.
Needless to say, four angry sweaty naked women wrapped in towels yelled at her to get out and come back when we were done. Didn't really need to mention that we were naked and sweaty, just thought it would help you visualize the scenario better.... *wicked grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com