Saturday, January 16, 2010

My best friend, Wolfie



I have had many best friends. They have come in all shapes, sizes and age.

For the past few years, I have made many good friends but none, that I would say was typically "best friend" material.

But lately, I have found there is one person, whom I can't wait to share every little detail with. Who I am dating, who I am seeing, the evil things I did, the bitch I wanna smack, the idiot I want to run over...He laughed with me, he plotted and indulged my devil-may-care ways.

When my back was against the wall, my heart, twisted and torn, he was there for me. My rock.

I didn't realise how much I missed my Wolfie, till I saw him again last night. The first for 2010.

How awesome he looked. How good he felt close against my body. How gently his lips caressed mine.

How I laugh when I am with him, he makes every problem I have feel like a feather on my shoulders.

I never ever thought, he would come through for me when I was at my most desperate. Never occurred to me, to ask his help.

Yet, he took my hands into his, and looked me straight in the eye and said "Foxy, you know you can always count on me."

And my Wolfie meant it.

With those words, I breathed again. With those words I realised my Wolfie, my tall, blond surfer, guitar playing boy, with dreamy eyes, the voice of a sex god and an unsatiable thirst for anything cute in a skirt, was more than just a "pretty face".

He truly is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com