Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Man In My Life



I never thought I would feel the way I do today. I miss understanding your silences. Or knowing why you look the way you do. I miss the comfort of knowing your thoughts before you speak them but most of all I miss the way you knew me.
It's hard with him. We don't speak the same language and he hasn't a clue about how I tick.
You knew the buttons to push
And I knew why.
Everyday without you, I cherish you more for all you have been.
But maybe he's what I need now, the chisel to find the diamond within.
The difference though between you and him, you knew it was there all the while but you left it to me to shine. Him? I don't think he knows what lies beneath the surface of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com