Saturday, May 23, 2009

Irregular Ramblings


It has been more than a year since my last post. And I am still quite surprised that there are folks STILL regularly checking to see if I have added anything new.

Life has been having it's way with me this past year or so. I was vulnerable, weak and downright stupid and life well, capitalized on the situation I put myself in. Blogs are amazing things because you tend to bare your soul for the world to view every detail of your life.

But, some things are just not meant to be shared.

The outcome however is a different story.

When I look at the last post I wrote in here, I can see so clearly how much I have changed within 12 months. And I can't help but wonder how I have become who I am now.

Where did the dreams go? How did it die? How have I become what I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com