Wednesday, February 7, 2007
What I Have Learned....
1. Its pointless to make a detailed plan for your life, events on one day can change everything.
2. No matter how much you want to hold on to a pet or a loved one, when its time to go, its time to go.
3. You will be amazed who ends up being your emotional support in times of need.
4. There is no more alone feeling in the world when those closest to you cannot emphatise with your pain.
5. There ARE seven degrees of connection between people, made a crazy connection between a friend and a relative this week.
6. People usually make promises they have no intention of keeping.
7. What you Give is not necessarily what you Get.
8. Don't judge another person's decisions unless you have walked a mile in his shoes.
9. Do not underestimate the power of love.
10. Dot your I and cross your T in all that you do, all the time.
Posted by Tala at 2:21 AM