Friday, January 5, 2007
Women, the Weaker Sex? Huh?
Women of the world, does it irritate and irk you when people keep referring to us as the "weaker sex"? Tell me, how many men have you known who;
1. Are too weak to make a commitment?
2. Too weak to resolve issues and problems?
3. Take the flight option rather than fight?
4. Are afraid to be honest?
5. Too scared to rock the status quo?
6. Choose to run from responsibility?
7. Rather hide their feelings than to deal with it?
8. Make promises they can't keep because they are too afraid to say so?
9. Blame women for their own insecurities?
10. Need a woman to keep house and home in order while countless women do it while holding down jobs as well, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time!
Well, of course, not all men are like that. There are men I know who are straightforward, don't play mind games and have the strength to do the right thing at the right time, the right way. Well, very few of them, but they do exist.
Then you have brilliant comments from idiot politicians who blame us for the snatch thefts, for getting raped and for ending up as single moms, divorced etc. Husband run out on the family? Woman must have nagged him too much. Alone and pregnant? Cheap slut who asked for it.
Amazing the many things the weaker sex are blamed for and yet endure the many "frailties" of the stronger sex with a degree of strength they (men) can only imagine possible.
Posted by Tala at 1:13 AM