Monday, January 1, 2007
Why Hello There 2007!
Now, I have to say, that old friend of yours, 2006 was a bit of a see-saw for me. Really, what's up with her? She couldn't decide if she was going to be nice or a bitch. But anyhow, she did introduce me to some marvelous people though, so I won't hold it against her the awful nonsense she put me through.
So, 2007, you have your work cut out for you. So listen up and take notes.
I am not going to tolerate anymore of this:
1. People who take my love and friendship for granted
2. People who make promises they don't keep
3. Insincere friends & family
I want more of this though:
1. Making time for some special people in my life
2. More trips, domestic and overseas
3. More dancing ( and err..everything else that usually comes with it. *wink*wink*)
4. Meeting more people from all corners of the earth
Are you paying attention and getting all this absorbed? Seriously, I don't care what the others tell you, 2007, but you will revolve around me and me alone. Now, on to the more important stuff.
I must absolutely without a doubt achieve these:
1. A fitter and sexier body (so its your job to make sure I eat and exercise right, ok? )
2. Stabilize "the business" and increase my income streams
3. Find homes for ALL my furry friends
4. Get a good maid for my parents
5. Move out of KL
Now, the above is the core of what you need to do for me. I totally leave it up to you, 2007, to surprise me (in a nice way please. Your beastly friend 2006 had a really sick sense of humor!)
Just to guide you along, here's a list of some of the things that put a smile on my face:
1. Unexpected cash wins
2. Intelligent & funny people
3. The sea in the middle of the night
3. Crazy, loony conversations with even crazier and loonier people
4. Unexpected friendships and bondings with the least likely people
5. Cash...err ya I think I mentioned that earlier
6. Sexy hooker style stilettos
7. Tawdry chick lits (thanks to my cousin Kheng, I am now addicted)
8. Pole dancing (observing and learning how-to)
9. Money (gifts or payment for pole dancing and for any other reason, I am not fussy.)
10. Beautiful and secluded waterfalls
I could go on but I think you catch my drift. Pay close attention to 1, 5 and 9 please.
And oh yes before I let you get on with it, remember to keep my favourite friends close to me; physically or otherwise and keep them safe and happy. And as a personal favour to me, I want you to ensure that two very special couples who tie the knot this year; one in the US and the other in Nederlands, are blessed and happy all their lives.
Oh oh oh...one more thing, special request this one, from all my fellow gorgeous babes, create some sort of vortex that will pull sexy rich men towards us. Ok? Pretty standard requests, don't you think 2007?
On your off days see what you can do about world peace and those idiot brainless fanatical terrorists. Seriously, wouldn't mind you taking some time off from revolving around me to see to that. Now, go get on with it, make yourself an absolute blast and show 2006 where she can stick herself into!
Posted by Tala at 4:02 PM