Have been under the weather for the past week. Horrid fever and stuff so I didn't do much cooking and was busy attending to my Zoo. Ok, here's what I did on Monday, something easy-peasy that's really simple to put together.
Tempura Dory & Potato Salad
1. Cube dory into 2 inch pieces
2. In a bowl, mix Tempura powder with half a glass of cold water. (I use Tesco brand Tempura premix)
3. Whisk it till its a thick creamy consistency, leave some lumps in because that will make it more crunchy
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over Dory (for extra flavouring use McCormick Lemon Pepper) and toss them into Tempura batter, mix evenly.
5. In a shallow frying pan, heat about 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6. Place Dory pieces and fry till golden brown
7. Drain and serve.
1. Boil 2 or 3 potatoes, cube them chunky
2. Splosh some low fat mayo
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper
4. Add 2 teaspoons of marmalade (I used Danish jam with bits of apple slices)
5. Mix evenly
6. Sprinkle generous amount of chopped chives
7. Chill till serving time
1. Mixed salad pack tossed with Italian dressing
2. Cherry tomatoes
3. Sydney Combo Mixed Sprouts