Thursday, August 6, 2009

Window of Opportunity


A couple of months ago, I wrote an entry about friends who are Masters and Mistresses of their own Destiny. Brave people who started their own companies and doing what they love.

I never expected to be pushed to join the ranks of the self-employed trail blazers soon after that post.

But pushed I was and I tumbled. Grazed and bruised I picked myself up. And I found myself staring through an open window where the world beckoned.

I heeded the call and took a leap of faith. I am kept flying in the wind by strong air currents. They are my family and my friends. Well, my true friends, you find out who they are when you are down.

But what anchors me is this strong sense of destiny that I am finally on the path that is meant for me. I do not know where it will lead but it is, finally my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com