Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bye Bye Kat


Somewhere between 11.00am and 12.30pm, my beloved little Kat finally passed on over to the great Rainbow Bridge in the sky.

I am glad her misery is finally over and hopefully she will now be snuggling against her momma whom she loved so dearly, Musky. I hope she would forgive me for not having the strength to put her to sleep earlier but I wanted to give her every chance to survive.

As I lifted her lifeless body and gently wrapped her up, I was surprised how heavy she was dead. When a little earlier as I carried her to clean her, she was so frail and light. I don't know why she died with her eyes opened, but they will forever haunt my memories.

Be happy and free my little one. I am going to miss hugging you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com