Sunday, December 3, 2006

Ho Ho Ho!




Well here it is, the last month of the year. A time when many of us can't help but wonder what we have done with the year that has passed. What I have achieved this year can't be summed up in tangibles but yet, its been one of extreme personal growth. Its also been a year where I have experienced a gamut of emotions and feelings that I have never experienced before.

So, all in all, its been fulfilling. I don't have any regrets and feel truly blessed to have met some extraordinary individuals who made 2006 a vintage year for me. In my gut, I know that certain friendships I made this year are the kind that last a lifetime.

And that my friend, makes the year a damn success for me! I love you guys and you know who you are! (you damn well should!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 
Web www.talaspawprints.blogspot.com